[/one_third] [two_third last=”yes”] [title size=”2″]Benefits[/title]
401 K Plan
Saving for retirement is key to establishing your long term wealth, which is why Channel Impact® has 401(K) benefits for all of our eligible employees, along with an employer match of up to $100 a month.
Starting with the first payroll period on or after February 1, 2017, all eligible Channel Impact full-time, W2 employees will either:
1) participate in the Channel Impact 401K Plan,
2) to opt-out of the Channel Impact 401K Plan.
To opt-out of the plan, please email email@example.com indicating your authorization to opt-out of the Channel Impact 401(K) Retirement Plan.
Note: If an employee has not chosen to opt-out or complete the enrollment process by January 31, 2017, then that employee will be automatically enrolled in the 401k plan with the first payroll period on or after February 1, 2017. Please see “Automatic Enrollment Notice” for more details.
- T. Rowe Price Website Information & Plan Procedures – how participants log into their account, elect where investments go, change investments, and certain administration procedures.
- Plan Highlights – updated December 2016.
- Summary Plan Description – details the retirement plan provisions, updated December 2016.
- Automatic Enrollment Notice – describes details on pre-tax 401(k) contributions automatically deducted from your pay.
- Channel Impact 401K FAQ
- Qualified Default Investment Alternative Notice (QDIA) – describes the fund your money will be invested in if you do not make an investment election.
- Monitor Retirement Goals– a tool to help you establish and monitor your retirement goals.
- Participant Fee Disclosure – includes details on fees and investment options from the custodian.
- Attachment to Participant Fee Disclosure – describes administrative fees that may be charged to your account by our Third Party Administrators for loans and distributions.
- T. Rowe Price Beneficiary Designation Form – in the event you need to designate someone other than your spouse, if married.
You have a right to request a emailed and/or paper copies. If you would like copies of the documents, or have questions about this notice, please contact Sandy Preto at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 948-8105.
T. Rowe Price offers DEDICATED REPRESENTATIVES. Call 1-800-354-2351 business days between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. eastern time with your investment questions.
Benefit Administration & Support
Channel Impact® observes the following eight paid U.S. holidays each year:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Thursday/Friday)
- Christmas Day
We know you work hard, and that is why Channel Impact® offers all of our full-time employees Paid Time Off after the first 90 days of employment. No accrual, just take the time off as needed after receiving approval from the client manager. Please login to Zenefits to track your time off.
As a Channel Impact® employee, you’re eligible to earn bonus dollars for referring candidates who become successful Channel Impact® careerists. You’ll also earn a bonus for any qualifying activities that lead to new business for Channel Impact®.