Corporate Social Responsibility
All are welcome here
The nature of what we do – helping clients succeed through partnering – is about connecting people, so that everyone can achieve their goals. That puts diversity and inclusion at the core of our corporate culture.
We are inclusive. We celebrate diverse experiences and points of view. We believe innovation is the direct result of not being the same. So, we’ve built a culture where differences are not only valued it’s celebrated. We’re always growing our network of people, programs and tools all designed to help employees grow and manage their careers. Our community of thriving and happy employees is the fuel behind our mutual success.
Giving back is a core value of our culture. Because so many of our Channel Impact family members have been impacted by cancer, we're focusing our giving efforts on finding a cure for this terrible disease.
Check out our blog posts to learn how we're helping to win the fight against cancer:
- Reduce Your Risk of Breast Cancer with 3 Powerful Lifestyle Changes
- Three Facts about Breast Cancer to Inspire Action
- Breast Cancer Won’t Wait: An Urgent Call to Action
- Channel Impact takes on Breast Cancer
- Business Leaders Have the Power to Impact Breast Cancer
- Technology Empowerment During Cancer Treatment
- How the IT Channel Can Do Its Part to Fight Breast Cancer
- From Head to Heart: Channel Executive Alyson Walter Raises Awareness and Funds for Brain Tumor Research
- IT Channel Executive & Cancer Survivor Sandy Preto Lives with Purpose
- IT Channel Marketer Barbara Koch Finds a Silver Lining in Breast Cancer
- IT Channel Executive Nathalie Turner Overcomes Cancer Scare by Living Life on Her Terms
- Out of the Office, Not Out of the Loop