Aligning Sales & Marketing
Enhancing Marketing Driven Revenue
This large client and its small, global commercial partner marketing team sets the partner marketing strategy to support partner-led commercial sales. Their success depends on good collaboration with field sales, partner programs, digital marketing, solutions marketing, and other marketing functions. Their challenge was to identify the top 8-12 strategic imperatives and to use them to guide investments and demonstrate results.
The client turned to Channel Impact to help build a framework that would align commercial sales and commercial marketing efforts, and deliver a report that measured results.
- First we mapped stakeholder touch points.
- Then we held a series of workshops to define and prioritize the strategic imperatives for success.
- We worked with the client to develop a theme for the framework that each stakeholder audience could identify with.
- Next, we determined the appropriate quantitative or qualitative criteria to measure each imperative.
- Finally, we worked with the client to gain internal buy-in for the framework.
We delivered the final framework that is utilized with the commercial management team to show progress in this space. This framework is used to guide imperatives throughout the fiscal year.
Learn more about how Channel Impact® can help you drive incremental sales, at high profit, through best-in-class partnering.