Security as-a-Service: The Role of the Channel
IT security has become nothing less than an arms race in which “white hat” defenders are constantly developing responses to the latest threats, while “black hat” cyber criminals continually develop new tactics aimed at penetrating the defenses, and adjusting to the countermeasures.
In such an environment, a conventional approach to Information Technology can easily fall short of applying the necessary protections. While some industry people believe that the evolving threat can be matched through consistent software updates, others are advocating a service-based approach as the best structure in which to keep data secure. This document explains:
- How the threat is gaining ground, both in complexity as well as the number of attacks
- How the XaaS model can be used as a means of addressing the evolving threat, as well as enhancing efficiency
- How the move towards service-based security changes not just the nature of the sale, but also the nature of the channel’s necessary expertise
- How compliance and data residency issues impact the equation
- Key roles for the channel
- How liability issues can leave your company holding the bag
Please Complete the Following for your Download
Learn more about how Channel Impact® can help you drive incremental sales, at high profit, through best-in-class partnering.