Did you cancel your in-person event due to today’s circumstances? Looking to offer a virtual partner event and need assistance? Our Certified Meeting Planners can manage and deliver the best experience for your partner audience.
Virtual events and trainings are in high demand. Converting them to webinars or other online formats can be challenging. We can help you tailor and transform your virtual events, and provide best practices to achieve success. When you’re ready to go live again, we can manage every aspect of your event, to meet the needs of your partners while keeping everyone safe.
Whether you’re considering a round table, roadshow, seminar, conference, or webinar, we’ll tailor every aspect to best meet the needs of your partners. And we’ll always keep your event ROI top of mind.
Our end-to-end services include:
- Venue selection
- Sponsorship management
- Exhibit management
- Registration management
- Audio and visual management
- Food and beverage management
- Speaker/staffing team management
- Content management
- Giveaway brainstorm and execution
- Project plan development and management
- Client Know Before You Go guide
- Budget management, including market development funds (MDF)
- Onsite support
- Attendee information capture strategy
- Event mobile application strategy and engagement
- Social media engagement
- Onsite support of booth breakdown and shipping as needed
- Project plan management
- Follow up for next year’s event, including booth booking, hotels, and more
- Budget reconciliation
- Postmortem document
- 3 Ways to Optimize your Partner Events for Greater ROI
- 5 Secrets To Self-Funding Event Success for your Partner Events
- 10 Pro Tips for a Successful Partner Event
- GSI and SP Partner Event Management
- How Partner-Centric are Your Events?
- Partners Events In-a-Box
- Partner Meeting Trends for 2018
- Partner Roadshow
- Tips for Optimizing Your Partner Event
Learn more about how Channel Impact® can help you drive incremental sales, at high profit, through best-in-class partnering.